Tim Aselton Softwashing services the following: Office Buildings - Store fronts - Hotels - Banks - Condo & Town Home Communities - Residential homes & more...
Our services are described in detail on their individual pages. Here is a summary:
- ROOF CLEANING - We clean roof shingles using a "no pressure" approach. The shingle's granules are its protection. The worst thing to do is to use pressure to clean them because it will blow the granules off of the shingle, severely shortening the life of the shingle.
- HOUSE WASHING - My house washing techniques have changed towards a safer, simpler approach. By using a softwashing system, the risk of damage to your homes exterior is eliminated. All surfaces are treated with a mild solution to clean and disinfect, then rinsed with fresh water at normal garden hose pressure.
- MASONRY - I use pressure washers to clean masonry surfaces, but only after treating the areas to kill all mold and mildew. Edging as well as oil & rust treatments are also available.
- WOOD - We clean all sorts of wood structures including decks, fences, walkways, etc.
- COMMERCIAL - I perform commercial cleaning for businesses of all sizes in the Tallahassee Area. I do my cleaning after business hours when necessary.
See our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).